Golf Holidays in Spain
At Simply Golf Travel, we have a huge amount of experience in providing the best golf Holidays Spain can offer. Before setting up Simply Golf Travel, we successfully ran Golf The Costas, a specialist golf site dedicated to bringing the best Spanish golf breaks to our discerning customers. In 2012, we decided to expand our coverage to cover other areas of Europe, the United States and globally – combining our wealth of knowledge as to the best places to consider when booking a golf holiday.
As with all our other destinations, we take the hassle out of booking the perfect golfing holiday – we can take care of green fees, accommodation, transport and any golf equipment hire you may need.
Escape to the Spanish Costas for a Golf Holiday
We have the Spanish Golf Costas truly covered and currently offer holidays in the following regions:-
- Costa Brava – slightly further up the north coast from Barcelona, Costa Brava golf breaks have always been popular and continue to be a great destination for golf players of all standards.
- Costa Dorada – the Golden Coast, easily accessible from mainland Europe and served by Barcelona airport, Costa Dorada golf breaks have always been popular given the great climate, fantastic golf courses and many other attractions the region offers.
- Costa Blanca – boasting some 200 kilometres of stunning coastline, Costa Blanca golf holidays are a great way to enjoy year round playing. Served by a great airport at Alicante, the numerous golf courses available make for an ideal golf holidays travelling from course to course.
- Murcia Costa Calida – the "warm coast" and as the name implies, Costa Calida golf breaks in the heart of Murcia again offers a great climate year round to enjoy golf when the weather back home isn't up to scratch.
- Costa Almeria – further south and in the heart of Andalucia, Costa Almeria golf holidays offer not only great days out on the fairways, but also the chance to immerse oneself into the fantastic culture and gastronomy of the region.
- Costa Del Sol – another Andalucian golfing gem and nearer to the attractions of Malaga and other popular tourist destinations, Costa del Sol offers a multitude of golf courses – each one with their own challenges and terrain.
- Costa de la Luz – at Simply Golf Travel, we can't get enough of the great golfing opportunities that Andalucia can offer. Blessed with a great climate, warm and welcoming people and needless to say some cracking gold courses, Costa de la Luz golf breaks are a firm favourite.
Our coverage of the best golf breaks Spain can offer is significant and we invite you to browse through our golfing holidays. Navigating through to each destination, you will find detailed descriptions but if at any point you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us on 01143 193 541.